Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Asymetric haircut...I did it!



I cut my hair... Only the left side. It's kind of messy and windblown in this photo. But it's the best I've got. You can't really see it in the photos below(brown jacket and pajamas). I've been trying to take a photo to show you. I wore my hair this way a  long time ago. I liked it. I've been wanting to do it again. It wasn't hard to get used to. It feels natural. The left side looked thin and frail. It was no loss cutting it off.

John hates it. But that's him. And he's the reason I hadn't done it sooner. I'd like to keep it this way for a while.

It was really windy at the Ft. Pierce Inlet. So one chance to wear this cord jacket from Chadwicks. Earrings from amazon that  the ladies in the DYT forum directed me to. and an autumn red T with a DYT necklace.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! thanks for your comment :) my favorite flat iron is the Hai convertible ceramic at 1 1/4". I'd also recommend a Babyliss or anything with ceramic plates and adjustable heat settings :) hope this helps

    ReplyDelete

Share it