Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

 Today

Squat- 100 5 x5
Bench- 95   3x3
           125  3x3
           135  3x3 (!)
           145  1x1 (!)
Row     85   3x3

Lots of warm up reps as at lower weights and de-load reps.

DYT- scarf from DYT store ( I get to wear that a lot, not)
          purple shirt from Chrisopher & Banks
          jacket from JCpennies.
          old purse from Steinmart
          new color and cut
John hates haircut and all.

DYT houseclothes- I bought one of these tanks and I love it and got more. I wear 'em around the house and to the gym and anytime I am hot (as in temperature).  Probably doesn't look it in the photo, but it matches the color guide. Found the sleep pants at JCPennies.

On another note--- Good thing, that I have an 8 year old, so I know what a rick roll is on youtube!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget