Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 5 Madcow

Monday
Squat
70
85
102.5
120
137.5
Bench
65
80
95
112.5
127.5
Row
45
45
55
62.5
72.5
 I did yoga on Tuesday
I did not do Madcow on Wed. I went to Magic Kingdom instead and walked and walked and stood in lines.
On Thursday I went to mini gym at hotel, climbed steps for the water slide and swam a little ( I did it with the intention of getting exercise.) I walked and walked the theme park.

On Friday I payed for missing a work out. When you have a program that you can progress with 3 sessions a week, you shouldn't miss one.
Squat
70
88
102.5
120
140
102.5
Bench
65
80
95
112.5
130 I only pushed this 4 x.
135 x1 rep
95
Row
45
45
55
62.5
72.5
55
 I do warm ups and down sets with the bar. I carefully considered if I should do deadlifts on Friday and figured that I am fine without. I did one rep of 5 of all weights except my 130 bench.

I have carefully considered my strategy for next week since I missed deads and did not complete my goal on bench. I have it all written out what I am going to do. I am looking forward to it!

On Saturday the gym had a push/pull  bench/DL contest. I did not have much warning and already committed to other activities. I wanted to watch. I am not really sure what other women are benching at the gym. My pull doesn't compare, but than again I am doing sets of 5 and I don't know what my one rep max on DL is. My 1 rep max onbench is 147.5.

I sure hope I recover from a not-so-great workout week.

1 comment:

  1. Your body will still be fragile but with the low impact cardio workout that abdominal exercise machines provide, you can begin on a light intensity workout plan and slowly build on this until you are ready for high intensity workouts. You know yourself that you will not be able to plan your workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Share it