Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Raw Food and Nursing Mothers Go Good Together

Good Company
Good Food
Zuccini salad, fresh fruit juice, kale salad, raw chocolate, more raw chocolate, m ore raw chocolate, granola,
and more...
The First Raw Food for babies

Happy Kids eat Raw Food

4 comments:

  1. Looks good! Sadly many nursing mothers are told to avoid raw veggies =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad people are finally embracing breastfeeding. Be careful, I read that facebook is calling nursing mom pics inappropriate and taking them down. Good grief, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitt, Fortunately I have not had problems with my facebook profile and fan page (Permission to Mother) when I post bf photos.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget