Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today's Edible Garden

It may not look like much, but I am pretty proud of my container garden this winter. This is the first time, I've accomplished this much growing. It's on my porch near my front door and very accessible.
 
 Fennel, brocolli, celery, dandelion, cilantro, arugula, cherry tomatao, kale,
(chard and ginger hidden in back)
A few ornamental flowers
 collard, aloe, flowering kale (dark) hanging strawberry, dill
 Rosemary, lettuce varieties, oregeno
 lots of kale!
mint (and something that should have been cropped)
I turned the boys train table upside down and have a square foot garden, too!
Tomato, kale, chard, lactino kale, flowering kale

4 comments:

  1. This is just a beautiful container garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I am feeding my vegies to the critters of the night. :-((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I need your home address to send you your Burt's Bees chapstick. You can email to me at jason121097@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    Love your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget