Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunfire Foods Superfoods Quick Start Video

I use Sunfirefoods Superfood Products. I love Chocolate Bliss, Fiesta Mole, and the Salt. I've been using these since last May. Now David Favor discusses them in a quick start guide. You may check out the other pages on my blog for more information.



My office store is well stocked in chocolate bliss in the old packaging. By March 10th I will place a new order packaged as seen in the video. Contact me or the office for pre-orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget