Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Recommended

I've added two new pages to my blog. See above. These pages are going to be for products I want to stick with in my Raw vegan nutrition plan (and for my family) and also have an excellent reputation long before me in the Raw community.

As you can tell I didn't really spend a whole lot of time making designer pages. :) But I do want to lead you to better health whether or not I am in the mood to spend a whole lot of time on blog-creativity. I've spent a lot of time trying to find these products and research them. The pages may be a work-in-progress as I add the hyperlinks and more detail.  Please check back. And if you have questions about the new pages, you can leave comments here.

Also, I love when you add  yourself as a follower. It's nice to know who is getting some entertaiment out of my obsession with Raw food and weightlifting. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are spreading the love! I know you will touch so many people's lives and help them enjoy their radiant opulent health!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget