Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Simple dinner, max bench

I wanted something simple to eat tonight. I put 2 cups of packed spinach and ice cubes in to my BlendTec. I poured my usual recipe of chocolate bliss to cover spinach and ice.  Easy and still tastes chocolately.

I benched my max,  125 lbs tonight. I always use a spotter- John - who IS always there for me. I don't have a real life personal trainer for several reasons. I have done this before and I don't lack motivation. My sister is a trainer and answers A LOT of questions for me long distance. I search around you tube for work out vids and I pick the brains of the owner. My goal of 135 is getting  VERY close. John's max is 200. If you've never done this I highly recommend getting a personal trainer.

I also wanted just a simple post, so that's all. Go exercise now and eat your raw greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget