Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blood Pressure

My blood pressure usually is about 120 /80 all my adult life, fat or not fat, pregnant or not pregnant. I've never taken blood pressure medication. I don't often check it because it never changes. Whatever made me check it today, I am not sure, but it was 102/59!! I am almost in disbelief, how good it is. My resting pulse is 60. This is more reason to keep up what I am doing.

1 comment:

  1. My blood pressure is usually 110/60 so not bad indeed. I am unsure of my resting pulse, and I am terrible at calculating it as well.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget