Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Food Diary March 23

Breakfast:

Wildly grown and local papaya (as Scott calls it). Grows near us on the river. No watering, attention or fertilizer. Scott and his friend climbed the tall tree and shook the papayas down. I sat them on my counter to ripen.

Smoothie: Bok Choy, frozen unsweetened blueberries, apple, banana, sipped on it till noon.

Snack: tangerine

Lunch:
3 Kiwi and salad (red leaf, romaine, sprouted sunflower seeds, activated almonds slivered, dehydrated tomatoes I dried them in my dehydrator and they are better than sun dried! and sugar snap peas.)

Dinner:
Tabouleh Salad from Raw Love
Banana hemp shake with fresh mint from Kristen's Raw
Dehyrated flax crackers. Second time I made these. I didn't like them either time.

Scott and I walked for three miles in our previous neighborhood after doing some house cleaning there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget