Join me as a try to feed my family lots of Raw and Superfood. I like to write about the edible garden, exercise, and learning to love my natural expression. I am a Family Practice Physician and believe there are alternatives approaches to feeling your best.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Food Diary March 22, 2010

Breakfast :
Big Chunk Watermelon
4 cups smoothie, green chard, apple, Dekker farms (local, I picked)strawberries, frozen blue berries

Lunch:
salad greens, red leaf spinach, romaine, sprouted and dehydrated sunflower seeds, sprouted lentils. Clemintine orange

Snack(s):
kale chips-lots of them, no portion control :) The boys eat these too!
3 cups banana hemp smoothie from Kristen's raw. Filling a delicious. Much better than a frosty. Scott had three cups also.

Dinner:
Snacking was late, so I made a similar salad as earlier and left over raw cole slaw while my family had pasta and jarred sauce. I did not eat any of that. I don't feel hungry. I feel quite satisfied. I suppose this blog kept me accountable for today.:)

Excercise: I did the cybec arc trainer for 30 minutes, Ran a mile and then went on the eliptical for another 15 minutes, walked back to the karate building from the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love Kale chips! I am out of town now visiting family, sorry about the lack of posts! I have some that I need to catch up on though...hopefully I'll be able to soon!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget